| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarata in May is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarata May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sarata, Ukraine
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarata:
- Dorohoi, Romania - 330.1 kms (205.2 miles) NW
- Iasi, Romania - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) NW
- Ceahlau, Romania - 306 kms (190.1 miles) WNW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) NNW
- Galati, Romania - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) WSW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) SW
- Bucharest, Romania - 327 kms (203.2 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 215.9 kms (134.1 miles) SSW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 341.4 kms (212.1 miles) SSW
- Uman', Ukraine - 308.7 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) NNE
- Gajvoron, Ukraine - 259.8 kms (161.5 miles) N
- Ljubasevka, Ukraine - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) NNE
- Nikolaev, Russia - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) ENE
- Razdel'Naja, Ukraine - 98 kms (60.9 miles) NNE
- Herson, Ukraine - 233 kms (144.8 miles) ENE
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) E
- Odessa, Ukraine - 96.5 kms (59.9 miles) ENE
- Sulina, Romania - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) S